I'm starting a new coffee talk series to give y'all a life update and some of the things I've been looking at online lately! There will be clothes, furniture, and everything in between- maybe even some Spotify playlists.
What's New in Our World
If you have been watching my Instastories lately, you probably know that we bought a condo and are almost done renovating it!! We just need to touch up our wall paint, patch and paint the baseboards and doors, and buy some furniture. It probably won't be done for another month or so, but once that happens, I will post some home photos and link everything!
Andrew works at NBC Sports Bay Area and he has been making some impressive content for their website and social accounts. Click here to watch one of his latest videos.
Lastly, I have been shooting away! The last year has been a GIANT blessing. I hated working in the corporate world- I felt like I was stifling my creativity. Shooting bloggers is a dream and I'm working on releasing my presets for purchase in the next month, so stay tuned for that!
Things I'm Loving Right Now
- This Moon River Floral Tiered Dress. I wore it to a wedding this past weekend and I was so comfortable all night. One of the tiers hugged my waist, which was SUPER flattering.
- These Madewell Suede Sandals are BOMB! I can wear them with a dress like I did last weekend or with a skinny jean and cute blouse.
- I've been using GrandeLASH for the last month and have started getting compliments on how long my lashes look. The best part is that you don't need a prescription to buy it and it's sold at Sephora!
- I am debating on purchasing these Faux Fur Chairs for our dining area. Seeing as I haven't bought a table yet, they may have to wait, but who doesn't love Target's Project62 line??? We have gotten our floor lamps, coffee table, and a side table from there, already.
- I pretty much love all of Kristen Ess' hair products, but the Dry Shampoo is my most used. The texturizing spray is a close second. They all just smell SO GOOD.
- This is our new couch!!! I love it so much. We have been wanting it for the last 2 years, but Andrew said we could only buy it if we bought house or condo. He didn't want to lug it down 3 flights of stairs when we moved out of our SF apartment.
- Ahhh my Chloe Faye Bracelet Bag. There is so much to say about this envelope crossbody bag but just look at the photo in my widget below. It's perfect! The cognac color with suede and leather make it so versatile. I am going to wear it FOREVER. It is a pretty penny and I saved up for a year to buy it, but Tradsey is the best site ever and I found it for less than half of the retail price.
- This Gucci T-shirt. I saw this a year ago and thought "who the heck would spend $477 on a t-shirt" but now I see the hype. If you can keep it clean, this shirt is ICONIC. If I bought it, I would wear it with high waisted jeans and black booties or even over a swimsuit tied at the waist as a cover-up. Keep it for years and pass it along to your children. I'm sure it'll be one of those t-shirts of yours they will fight over.
- I could just see myself wearing these Saint Laurant Slides all summer- a girl can dream. Okay, enough designer lusting- I'm done.